About Me

My photo
Long distance runner (up to 100 miles), blogger and obsessed parkrunner. Mum to one, currently taking a break from teaching to be that Mum of one!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

'You've lost weight!'

This comment made me grin yesterday when I bumped into another teacher I started the school with but hadn't seen in several weeks!

My garmin goal was 10,000 calories in a month, which I completed at the weekend, and afterwards worked out that to lose a pound in weight you must eat/burn off an extra 2,500 cals, so I should therefore be approximately 4 lbs lighter!

I also had compliments from somebody in the group above at run club last night who hadn't seen me run since the beginners group and said I had improved loads.  Kept me going at full speed ahead for the remainder of the run!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment